Living Simply

This blog has developed into a blog about living a more simple life, as well as minimalism. Hopefully it will give you ideas how to simplify your life and get the most out of it.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Only a few weeks left...

This summer has flown by. What have I done? Well, let's see...I found a fun place to hang out called As You Wish. They have pottery there and you paint it, they fire it in the kiln and you pick it up 3 days later. So far I made Jordan a fairy, a gift soup bowl for my father-in-law, and then a decorative dessert plate for my friend's birthday.

I didn't swim every day this summer like I normally do. It seems like I've had other stuff to do, appointments, stuff that took up my summer.

I spent a few hours today swimming and talking with a friend of mine, but I haven't done that at all this whole summer until today.

School starts back up in just about 6 weeks, so I better figure out what it is I want to do before it's too late and I'm too busy...

I'll go to a movie tonight, and the tea house on Monday, and spend time with a friend tomorrow. Maybe that's enough. Maybe it's a summer to rest, stay indoor where it's air conditioned, and just write.

No comments: