Living Simply

This blog has developed into a blog about living a more simple life, as well as minimalism. Hopefully it will give you ideas how to simplify your life and get the most out of it.

Monday, August 4, 2008

My new job at Abbey Gardens



If I have to work, what a great place. I get to work with great people who understand the importance of serving others' needs, take a team approach to getting jobs done, everything that surrounds me is Victorian, girly, porcelain and beautiful, it's perfect. I also don't have to be at work before 10:30, so I can teach the kids for 2 hours even on days I work. I'm home by supper. I keep my Tuesday's off for Bible study, drama and business meetings. I even get Sundays off for church. I couldn't make as much money working hourly anywhere else. Although I'd rather be home with my kids full-time, I'm still truly blessed by God's favor.

No comments: