Living Simply

This blog has developed into a blog about living a more simple life, as well as minimalism. Hopefully it will give you ideas how to simplify your life and get the most out of it.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving





Another Thanksgiving alone, just our family. We tried inviting people over but they all had plans. Usually we get to spend it with my in-laws, but this year it just didn't happen. They had to be up north, and we needed to be here to work Wed. & Fri.

We had a turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole with those fried onions, corn, and garlic-cheddar biscuits. For dessert we had homemade apple pie, double layer pumpkin pie and eggnog - yes, I make my own eggnog, too.

I guess it worked out for the best - Jordan got some kind of mild sickness Wed. afternoon and it's good we didn't need to be anywhere. She spent most of the past 2 days on the sofa. Logan got to see some friends while they were off from school, and Adam did what he enjoys the most...playing RockBand on his Xbox.

Tim took a nap, spent time surfing the web, etc.
I got almost 100 pages read in my new library book...that makes it a good day, right?

No comments: