Living Simply

This blog has developed into a blog about living a more simple life, as well as minimalism. Hopefully it will give you ideas how to simplify your life and get the most out of it.

Saturday, October 28, 2017

Living Simply October Challenge: Day 27 Apologies

     I'm sorry to all my readers. Yesterday got away from me before I knew it and I missed posting. I normally try to post early in the morning if I'll be away from my desk all day, but I got caught up in homework for my classes, ran errands, and by the time I got home, I forgot I hadn't already posted.

     As a way to give back and add value for yesterday's missed post, here are a few links to some minimalist and living simply sites that you may enjoy this weekend. I will post today's challenge next.

The Minimalists

Joshua Becker

Leo Babauta




No comments: