Living Simply

This blog has developed into a blog about living a more simple life, as well as minimalism. Hopefully it will give you ideas how to simplify your life and get the most out of it.

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Funny Things I Noticed Recently

 This is especially funny on minivans.
 This t-shirt made me laugh out loud.
 True story!
 These would look so good on people I know...I think my Christmas shopping is half done.
For those that are late for everything, we're just "lucky" they made it on the right day.
 Funny bumper sticker.
 Another true story.
 Okay, nothing like truth in advertising.
 Actually picture that one for a minute.
 Yeah, it got me too.
 This is the most useless sign ever. See the beauty in this? The sign is needed to prevent you from banging your head on it, but if it wasn't there in the first place, you wouldn't hit your head on it. Well played.
 This has to be from somewhere in Massachusetts.
 Again, without putting the sign up, there's no need for the sign - I find this funny.

No comments: