Living Simply

This blog has developed into a blog about living a more simple life, as well as minimalism. Hopefully it will give you ideas how to simplify your life and get the most out of it.

Friday, December 12, 2008

WE DID IT!!!



We started a Monavie home-based business March 1st of this year. In just 9 1/2 months, we made it to the following levels:

Star
Star 500
Star 1000
Star Maker
Bronze

Not only that, but in our group, we've got 2 personal 1000s, 2 personal 500s, lots of Stars, and that's just the ones we've personally put into the business. Only 2% of distributors that sign up in Monavie ever hit the level of Bronze. Here's what we've found:

My migraines are permanantly gone - 100% of them!
My rheumatoid arthritis in my right thumb is better when I'm drinking the juice.
My auto-immune disease - scleraderma - is in remission and it's almost gone.
I sleep better.
I'm more rested, even on nights I get less sleep.
I don't have chronic fatigue anymore (no more crashing on the couch asleep at 3pm)

AND THE MONEY'S REAL !!!!! We make over $500 a month in our business now. And if we get it to make $2000/month, I'll be able to come home and be a stay-at-home Mom again. My goal is to leave the workforce by June 30th, 2009.

It's real...and if you're looking for a solution to your health issues, or income issues, you've got to at least TRY this!

No comments: