Living Simply

This blog has developed into a blog about living a more simple life, as well as minimalism. Hopefully it will give you ideas how to simplify your life and get the most out of it.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Photos of my summer so far...Part 1 of 2

















I never know what order the pictures will load to my blog but here a rundown of what I posted:

New House - my industrial stove, my private living room & kitchen (there's a family room w/a fireplace in a common area), the hall w/5 bedrooms off it where the kids are, Tim & I are in the in-law apt., just the 2 of us, it's great!, and the "atrium", it's a room with 3 glass walls and it's our classroom, scrapbooking room and dining room.

June - Jordan at Lyman lake, my friends Moni & Gloria when they came up to visit, Tim & me on Cinder Mtn. on his bday, the lavender farm, and Mom's Red Hats float in the Concho parade

May - me & Tim the night before moving, my bible study friends when we had tea together one last time, my cousin Melody had a baby girl named Lexi, my family (at work), and Logan's baptism that he had both our pastor and Tim officiate.

No comments: