Living Simply

This blog has developed into a blog about living a more simple life, as well as minimalism. Hopefully it will give you ideas how to simplify your life and get the most out of it.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Photo Challenge: 30 pictures in 30 days - June 2012

Hi Everyone! I've been thinking...the best way to start scrapbooking again is to make sure I have enough photos. To do that, I'm going to throw something out there. For the month of June, I'm going to take 30 pictures in 30 days. They'll be pictures that depict things in my world. Some may be big like Father's Day, or a special person's birthday. Other pictures will be my world around me...flowers, lizards, palm trees, the neighborhood park, elements of my new home that I love, etc.

If you've hit a rut in picture taking, this may be a good way to get you going again. You could take the challenge too. Maybe that's too aggressive for your schedule? Then agree to take 3 to 5 pictures on the weekends, or something like that.

What pictures should I capture? Any ideas?

No comments: