Living Simply

This blog has developed into a blog about living a more simple life, as well as minimalism. Hopefully it will give you ideas how to simplify your life and get the most out of it.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Day 10: No Email or Social Media until after lunch

     Well this will be short. This challenge fell on a Monday, perfect for me. I get up, make breakfast & get ready to go facilitate a Women's Small Group at church. Since I leave around 8:30 in the morning and don't get home until lunch time, this was easy. Not much else to say. On a day when I'm home all day it may have been harder, or if I had a job where I needed to check email for work, I'd have to - but maybe don't open non-work related emails and don't get on FB, Twitter, Instagram, etc. until your lunch break?


No comments: